Monday, March 4, 2013

Thing # 9




     I found this image generator to be quite fun! I went to hetemeel.com. They had a lot of pictures to chose from but I chose this one. I thought it would be really funny.The picture was set, and I got to add my own text. I find it funny because it looks like Einstein doesn't know what he is doing. Which he is a smarty pants, so he should! 
     For the title I went to textspace.net. They had many different styles from glittery, flashy, animal prints, and so much more. I just picked the metallic because I did not think that cheetah print would go well with Einstein. 
     Online Image Generators are a creative way to add detail to lesson and power points. They are a great decorative tool to add! Other then the decoration factor, image generators could be good for helping students memorize things such as math problems, or foreign languages. I'm sure someone really crafty could think of better things to use them for, but that is all I got.
    

                     Always,

                            M.S.P. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment