Monday, March 4, 2013

Thing # 11


Picking Up Good Feeds




     Using Google Blog Search was the easiest search tool for me. Just because google is familiar to me, so I knew how to work with it. I think that Topix was the most confusing search out of all them for me to use. I did not like to format that was used, but overall the search websites that I used were all good in finding information that I needed. 

      One way I found to locate news feeds to follow was when I registered for my account one helpful thing that I found was that it suggested a lot of categories for me to follow. So I got to look through categories of things that I like and looked at specific things in that topic. 

    The easiest way I find to look for feeds is too use google blogs search. This gives a large variety of what I want. Some useful feeds I found were edublogs.org, socialmediaexplorer.com, and mrssmoke.onsugar.com. All of these websites have very beneficial information and advice for my future job as a teacher. A unusual website I came across were homeschoolshare.com. The part it took me too was talking about how to clean a hippopotamus. I found this quite amusing and also very random. Hope you enjoyed this post!! Keep reading them! :)



                        Always,

                             M.S.P. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment