Saturday, March 2, 2013

Thing # 4

Commenting & Me!

     For this assignment we are looking into commenting on blog post! 


     
      Blogging is important in the blogging community! It creates a connection between other bloggers and people! I mean really, who isn't happy when they see they got a good comment on one of their post! The interaction with bloggers also helps keep blogs up.

     In one of the post I have found, 10 Techniques to Get More Comments On Your Blog, it tells that some ways to get more comments is to be open ended, ask questions, and invite comments. I know these points sound like common sense, but they are good points to follow! Also in, Cool Cat Teacher Blog, there was a post called How to comment like a king (or queen!) It gives great advice on how to comment! They also give good tips on how to get your own blog out there. Like, if you have written about the same topic as the one you are commenting on, leave your hyperlink in your comment! Both blogs have many great ideas and post on how to give and receive blogging post!

What Blogs Did I Post On?
      One blog that I posted on Ms. Cassidy's Classroom Blog. She put up activities that the whole classroom did. One in specific that I posted on was a activity that they did with Skype. She had her students sit down in front of the computer and read to a university student. I thought that was such an awesome idea! That's a great way to get the community involved and give future teachers experience! The second blog I posted on was 5th Grade Rocks, 5TH Grade Rules! There was a cute post she made about a video by Kid President. It's called pep-talk! If y'all have not watched it, you should! There are a lot of other cute things she shared with fellow teachers, but the video was my favorite one!


Whose pages did I post on?

  • Emily Sehi's blog, 23 Things!
    • Thing #2
      • I picked her post because she had wrote about her experience with blogs! She had created a blog for her art class before and she posted a photograph with her face morphed with a tiger! It was pretty great!
  •  Jared Morris's blog, Jared Morris 23 Things 
    • Thing #2
      • I commented on Jared's post because we have the same experience with blogging... Which is not much not. Then he had a very good description about why his avatar looks like it does.
  • Chassity Halpin's blog, Chassity Halpin's 23 Things 
    • Thing #7
      • I commented on her post because she has the same feelings about Flickr as I do and she probably will not use it in her classroom. Which is also the same way I feel. 
  • Rachel Burkhart's blog, Rachel's 23 Things
    • Thing # 7
      • I commented on Rachel's because I saw a beautiful picture posted that she found on Flickr! I loved it as well! So her post definitely caught my eye!
  • Ashton Blakeley's blog, Ashton Blakeley
    • Thing #5!
      • I commented on Ashton's because she had very good points on how technology is making the possibilities for education endless! She had written many good points in her blog!

     Sorry this post is lengthy! But I hope you enjoyed reading it!


                             Always,

                                   M.S.P. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment