Friday, March 1, 2013

Thing # 2


Blogging Like a Professional!



     The picture above describes my experience with the blog so far! SUCCESS! I feel really good about my blog so far, even though I know I just started using it. Making my blog and avatar has been a piece of cake so far. The hardest part was trying to pick what would look best on my avatar, because there were so many choices!

My Experience With Blogs??

     I have very little experience with blogs. My freshman year in high school is the only time I have ever really worked with blogs. My teacher required us to read his blogs and write papers them throughout the year. It was interesting, but never wrote my own blogs. So this is becoming quite the experience. 

     So how did I come up with my blogging name and title of my blog? Good question! Deciding on my blogging name was pretty easy, because I just decided to use my own name. Simple, easy, and fits me to the M! As for my title, I felt that it was appropriate to name the blog 23 Things because that is the name of the assignment I am doing.

Now... My avatar! To give you a little run down, I created it to look like me! Yay! I figured it would be better then creating a avatar that looked like a random person because that just is not fun. Now there is a  little thing that isn't realistic about my avatar. I don't have long hair, but all the other hairstyles made my avatar look like a boy, so I went with the cute one! And that's all!

So hope everyone is enjoying reading my blogs! 

   

                     Always,
                          
                         M.S.P. <3

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this post! I found it funny how you just your name as your blogger name! I did the same thing :) I feel like it was basic enough, but still made sense. They way you wrote your blog made me really interested in reading your other blogs! You make reading blogs exciting! I like that you have a signature for all your blogs too, "M.S.P. <3" Thanks for this post, I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete