Monday, March 4, 2013

Thing # 10

RSS (Really Simple Syndication) Reader



    So I learned a new trick!!! I really like this! This saves me so much time when I go and check all my websites. I also never knew what that button was used for, guess you learn something new everyday! This is such a valuable tool! It is also so simple, and it surprises me that I never knew what or how to do this. The thing that I love the most is that this brings the information straight to me, rather then me going to each website to check if there has been anything new put up. Everything is at your reader home!

     This benefits educators and anyone else who gets information for other websites because it saves time! For teachers, this time you save could be used to grade, make lesson plans, or just to spend on yourself. The fact... RSS makes getting information that you need more convent. This also allows you to subscribe to other pages to get information. So this opens up your  All you need is a reader account and you are good to go! Hope you enjoyed this! Look into it, it is such a great tool!



                        Always,

                             M.S.P. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment