Monday, March 4, 2013

Thing # 8


Maghan's Mashups


letter M letter A letter G letter H letter A letter N letter S


letter M
A
Black S
Scrabble Rebus letter H
u22
Scarlet P
s66 


      For this assignment we got to have a little more fun with Flickr! Playing around with Flickr mashups and 3rd party tools was pretty fun. You can create some many different things with other people's photos and even your own! I created my title with other people's pictures on Flickr. That was such a easy thing to do. I just went to  metaatem.net/words/ and just typed what I wanted it to say and it chose the pictures for me! Such a easy process.

       If you do not want to use other people's photos for your 3rd party tools then you can use your own! For example... I create this "jigsaw puzzle" with one of my pictures with me and perfect, little Emily. This was such a easy and simple process. All I had to do was upload my picture bighugelabs.com. Then WALL-AAAAHH! I had a puzzle!



     I think these tools can be used in classrooms for fun activities or decoration for lesson plans/power points. These tools are such good things to have knowledge on! Just in case you do need something like this for your lesson plans. For personal use.... Well if I get really bored, I definitely know I have something to do! :) 


                          Always,

                             M.S.P. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment