Monday, March 4, 2013

Thing # 7

Flickr


    This post is all dedicated to exploring Flickr. It took quite a bit but I finally found this gorgeous photograph. I absolutely love this picture. My experience with this website and finding pictures was pretty lengthy. It was not hard, but there were just a lot of photos that I could chose from and none caught my eye. (no pun intended) I just love the detail and contrast of the photo. Out of all of the photos I found on flickr this was my favorite one. I went and looked throughout CubaGallery's photo gallery and all his pictures look just a great as this one! He has a lot of scenery and close up pictures in his gallery.

     Overall my experience with Flickr has been pretty good. I did not like the way and time it took to search for pictures only because a lot of the pictures that did pop up when I searched were not very relevant to the search keywords. Other then that, my experience with Flickr was really good. I do not think I will use it a lot in my classroom, but who knows!


                     Always,

                         M.S.P. <3

The photo was taken by: ►CubaGallery's

No comments:

Post a Comment