Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Thing # 19

Online Community

      
      I am a member of several online communities such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and etc. There are several online websites I have joined since the beginning of this class. One that interested me on the Thing #19 was Tasty Kitchen. I love to cook and bake so when I saw these listed under other online communities I got excited! I love learning new recipes! It's a online website that lets everyone post their recipes! It's good hearing from other people who have tried! It is wonderful hearing what did and didn't work for them! 



      One thing I found interesting were the amount of cooking and baking websites that were just like Tasty Kitchen! I really enjoy it! I just love, love, love new recipes and when something else turns out great!

     Always,
         M.S.P. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment