Monday, April 29, 2013

Thing # 16

Getting Organized


     For this thing we had to get organized with online tools. The one I chose was iGoogle, only because I am always using Google. It has always worked for me, so if it's not broke... Then don't fix it. I liked how I could customized everything to fit me! I picked a really cute them, but you can't really see it in the picture. I would make this something permanent, but I am currently using Google Chrome, and that has worked great with me so far! 


     
     I think that the online calendar could be very useful, but I rely more on my phone for things such as that. If I go on the computer everyday on to my iGoogle page then I probably would use that application more often. The same thing goes for the to-do list. They all mean well, but I think that they only work for certain kinds of people. Having my to-do list on my computer never really works out in my favor.

    I would definitely recommend iGoogle to everyone. I just love Google though! I think this would be ideal for someone who is constantly doing business on their computer. When I get on the computer it is usually more of a distraction then a help. But overall this is something that is very helpful! I would suggest this to everyone! It's definitely something worth checking out!

Always,
    M.S.P. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment