Monday, April 29, 2013

Thing # 15

Wiki... Wiki... What?

     So before this assignment I did not know much about Wiki's except for Wikipedia. This thing allowed me to learn a little bit more. I went on apsu23thingssandbox and was able to experience using a wiki for the first time after I understood it. I have always been told that Wiki's are bad. I find Wiki's to be very interesting, it just brings to my mind the phrase "You can't trust everything on the internet." 



     But I can see where these can take a part in the classroom. You could set up an Wiki sandbox for your class and put up practice problems. Have students challenge each other, or try and create other ways of solving problems. This will allow students and the teacher to see how the other students are working. It's perfect! This would be a great learning tool, or just a good introduction to learning about computer technologies!

     Always,
         M.S.P. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment