Monday, April 29, 2013

Thing #13


     For this assignment, we had to look into other websites with online tools. Such as Zoho and Google Docs. These websites are a lot like Microsoft word except they are online applications. I explored a little through Zoho and I found that it is also a lot like Microsoft word. The presentations are the same layout (which made it easy to use, because I was use to that kind of layout.) You can also make presentations, word documents, and other things that would be needed in a office setting!

     As for using Google Docs, this was also the same as Microsoft word, except they had a thing for drawing online. This was pretty cool, you can make just about anything you want with it. For this assignment we needed to create a picture, so I drew a picture of myself. This was a fun little activity! Hope you enjoy my picture!



     Overall, I think I prefer Google Docs more just honestly because it is google. I know these can me a great tool in the classroom because instead of having kids go out and buy software, you can just go to one of these websites completely free. This is a wonderful tool to have for students to be able to create presentations and papers for free!



                                                Always,

                                                        M.S.P. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment