Monday, April 29, 2013

Thing # 14

     For this "thing" I created accounts for bubble.us and Flowchart.com. I played around with these applications and created several different kinds of flowcharts and mind maps. These were very customizable from what they say to what color the boxes are. These types of charts can be used for anything! There were so many tools to create these. I took awhile to get them down pat, but after that it was easy!

     This is a mind map I made about the types of money. Since in this class my ideal classroom is second grade math, money is something that my students and I will be dealing with together! I really enjoyed this activity. These are fun little tools to help give a new twist to learning. Physically being able to see the relations between items would help students understand. No matter the subject!

              Always,
                   M.S.P. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment